Friday, May 24, 2024

OHIO SERIAL KILLERS/RAPISTS

 

                     I am posting the names and some short stories about
         Serial Killers, Rapists and other Criminals and there are many who have called Ohio home, sometime in their life. However, there are many, many more Serial Killers than most people assume who are from Ohio. 

 In some cases, I am going to post only their names and a short bio of some sort.

    There are many "Serial Criminals" who have never been heard of by people who call Ohio "home". So, when I post of widely unknown person/s who fall under the category of "Serial Offenders" I will write more of them than of their infamous predecessors.

  I do not know how I intend to format such a huge topic.  But I guess I will figure it out as I go. LOL!!!

  

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

OHIO SERIAL KILLERS/RAPISTS

                        I am posting the names and some short stories about          Serial Killers, Rapists and other Criminals and there a...